Start-up business consultation
- Provide a start-up company or proprietor with information about tax and reporting obligations.
- Assist registration of sales tax and payroll accounts.
- Maintain books from the start to finish, look after receivable/payable, and payroll. Put scanned documents into a secure file storage and relax. The rest will be taken care of.
- Prepare timely month-end financial statements on an accrual basis for management purposes.
- Supervise bookkeeping online.
- Prepare and file GST/HST and provincial sales tax returns.
- Explain the financial position of your business by reading financial statements.
- Analyze financial statements over years and explain the trend.
- Make a budget for your business and review the result.
- Prepare reports such as KPI.
- Assess the workflow of your accounting department and the efficiency of your accounting system to make suggestions for streamlining and integrating accounting work.
- Implement cloud-based accounting.
COMPILED FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Prepare Compiled Financial Information at the year-end.
Corporation and personal Income Tax return
- Prepare T2 for corporations and T1 for individual clients (including self-employed).
- Prepare and file WSBC report.
Communication with CRA
- Assist corporate and individual taxpayers to communicate with the CRA, and prepare supporting documents for audit or re-assessment.
Communication with an external accounting firm
- Prepare year-end working papers for review engagement or audit done by an external accounting firm.